Save the date: Saturday, September 14, 2013. 18th Annual Walk, Run and Roll to benefit Brattleboro Walk-In Clinic
Register Online at: www.3craceproductions.com/
About the Walk, Run and Roll:
The Walk, Run and Roll is a 5-K walk, 5-K run, kid's fun run and a 34 mile cycling event. This is the Clinic’s major fundraising event and raises much of our annual budget, so it is very important to our continuing operations. All proceeds from this race go to support services provided by the Brattleboro Walk-In Clinic.
For information about the Roll portion of the race click here
REGISTRATION BEHIND DUNHAM BUILDING AT BMH
- Entry Fee is $20.00 for adults
- Kid's Fun Run is free
- First 50 cyclists and first 50 walkers and runners registered will receive a free race t-shirt
- For more information call 251-8484 and leave message
- 7:00am -Registration for Roll Cycling Event
- 7:30am Start Roll Cycling Event
- 7:45am - Registration for Walk, Run and Fun Run
- 8:30am - Start Fun Run Event
- 8:45am - Start 5-K Walk Event
- 9:00am - Start 5-K Run Event
WALK, RUN AND ROLL ENTRY FORM [PDF1 + PDF2]
5k Map (Click here)
Runners and walkers will be treated to a variety of prizes, entertainment and refreshments following the race behind the Dunham Building.
Brattleboro Walk-In Clinic thanks all our 2013 sponsors and 2013 prize and food donors who continue to support the Walk, Run and Roll each year.